TFR A Fixed Bridge Granite Saw
This fixed bridge granite saw is the perfect solution for anyone looking to upgrade from a rail saw to a small granite bridge saw. Additionally, the TFR A makes a great support machine to back up your main saw or to handle re-cuts. Also, small jobs or vanities are the perfect tasks for this fixed bridge granite saw with a 10’8″ cut. Like other Achilli saws, the TFR A is configurable to your liking. The standard and optional feature lists are as follows:
TFR A Standard Features
- Frame – Sandblasted and ceramic coated steel frame.
- Head Motion – Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions so the operator has control.
- Cutting Depth Adjustment – Motorized cutting depth adjustment by geared motor.
- Worktable – The worktable is made of galvanized steel rails with powder finish, hence it is durable.
- Bridge Tilt – Due to the manual bridge tilt for cutting from 90° to 45° fabricators are able to make precise cuts.
- Extensions & Side Top – Equipped with no. 6 worktable extensions and side stop.
TFR A Optional Features
- Frame – Steel frame can be hot dip galvanized.
- Laser – Laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line so you are always on track.
- Pop-up Rollers – Hydraulic motorized pop-up rollers so you can load and position slabs easily.
- Water Tray – Professionals can add a water tank with built in recycling pump.
- Parallel Cut Device – Machine can be equipped with a special device that facilitates the execution of parallel cuts.
|TFR A TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″, 12″, 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Main Motor Power||4kW = 5.5HP 3-phase|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
Weha USA is the US branch of Weha, a manufacturer of many products related to the fabrication industry: Stone material handling equipment, granite and stone transport, stone storage systems, Slab A frames, clamps, Slab and stone vacuum lifters, scissor lifters, air tools, monument tools, diamond tools, etc.