TSA Portable Rail Saw
Looking for a cost effective way to cut large slabs? Stone fabricators and installers can get the TSA portable rail saw as a solution. Because it is designed specifically for this purpose it is cost effective. Operators place the rails directly on the stone slab for use. Fabricators can browse this stone saw’s features below.
TSA Portable Rail Saw Standard Features
- Frame – Steel frame, sandblasted and painted with epoxy-powder finish.
- Handling – Head travel on 6 bearings 1 1/4″ in diameter. Additionally, the manual cutting depth adjustment by hand wheel allows the operator control.
- Rails – Customers can get this saw with 3 different sets of rails. Hence, it is easy to transport and assemble on site. Stone professionals can get 3 rails of 47″ = 11.81′, 1 rail of 13.12′ or 1 rail of 8.2′. Buyers of this saw can also configure it with adjustable feet so that the saw cuts perfectly even on irregular work surfaces.
- Water Disconnect – Operators can disconnect the water with one hand. Consequently, the saw is easy to operate.
TSA Portable Rail Saw Optional Features
- Frame – Buyers can choose to have the frame galvanized so that the durabiltiy is increased.
This portable rail saw is just one of the specialty saws that are produced by Achilli. Site visitors can see all of them right here on this site.
|TSA TECHNICAL DATA|
|Rail Length||49.21″ x 3pc = 12.3′|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||11.81″ – 13.77″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||1.57″|
|Main Motor Power||2.2kW = 3HP 1 Phase|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage / Frequency||230V-50 / 60Hz|
Weha USA is the US branch of Weha, a manufacturer of many products related to the fabrication industry: Stone material handling equipment, granite and stone transport, stone storage systems, Slab A frames, clamps, Slab and stone vacuum lifters, scissor lifters, air tools, monument tools, diamond tools, etc.