TRT 60 TL Portable Bench Tile Saw
This wet tile saw with portable bench is ideal for use on construction sites. Additionally, the sliding bench is great for use on a variety of building materials. Tile installers can transport the saw easily by folding the legs up so that it is easy to load. This portable tile machine is sturdy and made for accuracy in cutting. The features of the TRT 60 TL are as follows:
TRT 60 TL Features
- Bench Motion – The manual bench feed for tile machine allows for a 23″ useful cut.
- Depth Adjustment – Construction professionals can adjust the cutting depth using the “plunge” mechanism.
- Worktable – Operators can make good use of the adjustable squaring bar so that the cuts are accurate. Also, the built in handle on the worktable results in easy portability. Finally, the worktable is made from a rubber coated metal sheet for functionality and durability.
- Head Tilt – Operators can use the head tilt for cutting from 90° to 45° so that cuts are accurate.
- Water Tank – The TR 60 TL offers a self contained water tank with a pump so the machine does not need to be next to a water source.
- Legs – Folding legs for easy transport and 2 transportation wheels included.
The TRT 60 TL portable bench tile saw offers a 23″ useful cut. However, the big brother to this machine is the TRT 80 TL tile machine with 31″ cut for construction professionals that prefer a longer useful cut.
|TRT 60 TL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″ 12″ 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power (standard)||2kW = 2.7HP 1-phase|
|Motor Power (special order)||2.2 kW = 3HP 1-phase/2.9kW = 4HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|