TOP Manual Countertop Workcenter
The TOP Manual Working Center is an all-in-one machine offering fabricators the ability to perform many operations on stone materials. This multi-purpose manual countertop workcenter makes shaping and polishing a breeze. Some of the tasks that the manual working center machine is capable of tackling are discussed here.
Machine for Working Stone Countertops
The TOP is a versatile stone machine that equips professionals to handle an array of countertop fabrication center tasks including:
- Sink Cut-outs
- Edge Polishing
- Polishing Internal Contours
- External Contour Polishing
- Recess Drains
This Achilli machine offers many functional design elements that make it a great machine for stone professionals that work a lot of kitchen and bathroom countertops. Furthermore, this all-in-one machine is for drilling, edge profiling, polishing, sink cut-outs, and more; hence, this multi-purpose tool makes the task easy, accurate, and clean. So, take a look at some of the TOP Manual Countertop Workcenter features:
- Galvanized Steel Frame
- Stainless Steel Guides and Wheels for Head Motion
- Adjustable Mechanical Limit Switches
- Micro Spindle Adjustment on Y and Z Axes
- Compatible With Shaped Wheels for Manual Routers
- 3″ Maximum Core Drill Diameter
- 3″ Maximum Tool Length
- 4.5″ Maxium Polishing Pad Diameter
Why should you be interested in the TOP Manual Countertop Workcenter? First, the TOP is versatile. Because it performs many of the functions needed when creating countertops, it saves time. Second, the TOP can use templating for cutting tasks. As a result, the TOP is the perfect all-in-one work station for countertops.
The TOP Manual Countertop Workcenter offers the follwoing accessories:
- Quick Drill – Operator uses the quick drill so it is easy to drill slabs.
- Size Upgrade – Larger size available so customers can upgrade the Y axis from 31″ to 47″
- Disc Holder – Offers the use of a diamond blade up to 8″ to perform cuts and mitering.
- Modular Template – Templating (straight, curved, and oval) to install over stone.
- Piece Holder – Raises and lowers the piece of stone that is being worked.
|TOP Manual Countertop Workcenter|
|X Axis Travel||126″|
|Y Axis Travel||31″ – 47″|
|Z Axis Travel||6″|
|Main Motor Power||3.3kW = 4.5HP|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||1500/10000 RPM|
|Standard Voltage-Frequency||230V-50/60Hz 1 Phase|