TFM Fixed Bridge Thick Stone Saw
This fixed bridge, thick stone saw is equipped with compressed, rectified, and chromed “active beam” guaranteeing the utmost accuracy. The worktable extensions widen the workbench easing the movement of slabs in small spaces and a particular device facilitates the execution of parallel cuts. Like other Achilli saws, the TFM is configurable to your liking. The standard and optional feature lists are as follows:
TFM Standard Features
- Frame – Sandblasted and ceramic coated steel frame.
- Head Motion – Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions so the operator has control.
- Cutting Depth Adjustment – Motorized cutting depth adjustment along Z axis by geared motor.
- Worktable – The worktable is made of galvanized steel rails, hence it is durable.
- Head Tilt – Due to the manual head tilt for cutting from 90° to 45° fabricators are able to make precise cuts.
- Extensions & Side Top – Equipped with no. 6 worktable extensions and side stop.
TFM Optional Features
- Frame – Steel frame can be hot dip galvanized.
- Laser – Laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line so you are always on track.
- Pop-up Rollers – Hydraulic motorized pop-up rollers so you can load and position slabs easily.
- Control PLC – Customers can add the PLC control unit so operators can have the ability to program step cuts.
- Water Tray – Professionals can add a water tank with built in recycling pump.
- Parallel Cut Device – Machine can be equipped with a special device that facilitates the execution of parallel cuts.
|TFM TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||From 16″ to 24.5″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Main Motor Power||7.5 kW = 10HP 3-phase|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|