SMART All in One Fabrication Machine
This fabrication machine is great for use in fabrication shops because of its multipurpose nature. Additionally, The SMART is equipped with a number of features and offers optional features as well. The standard and optional features include:
- Frame – Galvanized steel frame and worktop.
- Head Motion – Micrometrical adjustment of the spindle motion along the axes Y and Z operated by gear motor & cutting depth adjustment by hand wheel so the operator has control.
- Operating Head – Powerful and reliable pressurized electrospindle with external lubrication automatically activated when the motor turns on. Hence it is easy to operate.
- Cutting – Maximum diamond blade diameter 200mm (approximately 8″) – cutting depth 35mm at 90°, 30mm at 45°.
- Drilling – Maximum core drill diameter 80mm (maximum tool length 80mm)
- Edge Profiling & Polishing – Maximum shaped wheel height 100mm (approximately 4″) – maximum wheel diameter 120mm (approximately 4.75″).
- Surface Polishing – Surface and straight edge polishing so finishing is possible with pads maximum diameter 4.5″.
Browse Multipurpose Saws
Fabricators can choose from an entire line of multipurpose bridge saws. Although all saws in the series are multi-functional, configurations vary to fit an array of shops. Hence, professionals are more productive.
|SMART Machine TECHNICAL DATA|
|X Axis Travel||59″ – 147.6″|
|Y Axis Travel||25.6″ – 35.4″ (+4.72″)|
|Z Axis Travel||5″|
|Workpiece Maximum Dimensions||118″x43″|
|Maximum Working Thickness||5.9″ (1.18″ for blade – 3.15″ for wheel)|
|Main Motor Power||3.3 kW = 4.5HP – 1500/10000 rpm|
|Standard Voltage-Frequency||(3-phase) 400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz|