BSA Fixed Bridge Portable Tile Saw with different Cutting Lengths
The BSA fixed bridge portable tile saw is a compact and sturdy stone cutting machine that has a fixed bridge. Tile installers can use this machine as a wet tile saw. Additionally, the BSA works as a stone cutting saw (stone saw). Professionals can rely on the quality of this saw and its accuracy is also guaranteed. The features of this tile & stone saw are as follows:
- Useful Cut – Stone professionals can make cuts up to 51″ with this saw’s useful cut length.
- Depth Adjustment – Operators are able to adjust the cutting depth manually by means of the toggle-lever adjustment.
- Worktable – Customers can trust the durability of this saw because of the galvanized steel rails worktable.
- Tiltable Bridge – Tile and stone pros can make cuts from 90° to 45° because of the bridge tilt on this stone saw.
- Water Tank – This wet tile saw has a built in recycling pump in the water tank.
- Portability – Tile and stone installers can fold the legs up on this saw, so it is portable.
- Splash Guards – Customers can optionally include front and rear splash guards to this tile saw so the area remains as clean as possible.
Operators can use this saw for cuts up to 51″ in length. However, other models offer additional cut lengths. These cutting lengths include:
- 24″ BSA 60
- 31″ BSA 80
- 39″ BSA 100
- 51″ BSA 130
If you prefer a similar model with cutting depth adjustment by hand wheel check our ANR portable saw.
|BSA TILE SAW TECHNICAL DATA|
|Useful Cut||24″ – 31″ – 39″ – 51″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″ 12″ 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||2.2kW = 3HP 1-phase / 3kW = 4HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||400V-50/60Hz – 230V-50/60Hz|