Sliding Head Portable Bench Stone Saw 23.5″ Cutting Length
The AMS 60 sliding head portable bench stone saw is a compact and sturdy stone cutting machine that has a sliding head. Stone cutters and installers can use this machine as a wet saw. Additionally, the AMS 60 works as a tile saw. Professionals can rely on the quality of this saw and its accuracy is also guaranteed. The features of this stone & tile saw are as follows:
- Head Motion – Stone professionals can make cuts up to 23.5″ with this saw’s useful cut length.
- Depth Adjustment – Operators are able to adjust the cutting depth manually by means of the “plunge” cutting mechanism.
- Worktable – Customers can choose galvanized steel rail worktable with rail width of 21″ or 26″.
- Tilting Bridge – Tile and stone pros can make cuts from 90° to 45° because of the bridge tilt feature on this saw.
- Water Tank – This wet saw has a built in recycling pump in the water tank.
- Portability – Tile and stone installers can fold the legs up on this saw, so it is great for on site installers or tilers needing a portable stone saw.
- Extension Table – Customers can optionally include extension table(s) to allow for additional support.
Operators can use this saw for cuts up to 23.5″ in length. However, other models offer additional cut lengths. These cutting lengths include:
- Portable Wet Stone Saw – 31.5″ Cutting Length
- Wet Stone Saw – 39″ Cutting Length
- Stone & Tile Saw – 51″ Cutting Length
|AMS 60 TILE SAW TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″ 12″ 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||2kW = 2.7HP 1-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||1-Phase 230V-50/60Hz|
Weha USA is the US branch of Weha, a manufacturer of many products related to the fabrication industry: Stone material handling equipment, granite and stone transport, stone storage systems, slab A frames, clamps, slab and stone vacuum lifters, scissor lifters, air tools, monument tools, diamond tools, etc.