MSA 45 Degree Miter Saw
This 45 degree miter saw allows for perfect cuts also on slabs that are not calibrated. Additionally, there is no limit to the width of the piece of material to be worked. Even the most narrow strips of stone are machinable because of the dedicated stop bars. The stop bars allow pneumatic pistons to block even the smallest pieces so the accuracy is high. Maximum cutting precision is guaranteed because of how the saw is designed to cut. The saw’s head travels on linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides. Also, disc positioning allows cutting from the bottom upwards. So this 45 degree miter saw achieves guaranteed precision.
MSA 45° Miter Saw Features:
- Frame – Hot-dip galvanization treatment makes the machine extremely sturdy and long lasting.
- Head Feed – Motorized head feed with variable speed in the cutting direction and return at maximum speed.
- Slab Locking – Operators can lock the slab into precisely the right position with 10 pneumatic pistons and 10 slab stops. Therefore securing the slab for precision cuts. 10 pneumatic pistons secure workpieces in place during cutting.
- Worktable – Polizene worktable.
- Pop-up Rollers – The operators position the slab easily when the saw is configured with the “omni” directional rollers: 32 omni-direction rollers manually raise and lower by hydraulic pump.
- Main motor shift adjustment +/-3mm (1/8’’) along its axle by special hand wheel to determine exact position of the miter cut.
- Blade rotation speed digital display.
- Blade travel speed digital display.
- 3 special plates to secure narrow pieces.
- 4 removable plastic splash guards.
- Optional extension Table – Customers choose to add the side extension table so that the workspace is expanded in many cases.
- Optional Water Tray – The built in water tray equips this saw to operate away from a water source.
For “jumbo” porcelain slabs:
An extended version allowing an useful cut of 3700mm (12’2”) and a special device permitting to work pieces from zero to 80mm in thickness is also available on special order.
|MSA TECHNICAL DATA|
|X Axis Travel||10’10” / 12’2”|
|Worktable Dimension||10’10” x 3’3″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||14″ – 18″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Stone Thickness||.4″ to 3.15″|
|Main Motor Power||5.5kW = 7.5HP triphase|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed (optional)||800 rpm – 3000 rpm|