MSA 45 Degree Miter Saw
This 45 degree miter saw allows for perfect cuts on slabs that are not calibrated. Additionally, there is no limit to the width of the piece of material to be worked. Even the most narrow strips of stone are machinable because of the dedicated stop bars. The stop bars allow pneumatic pistons to block even the smallest pieces so the accuracy is high. Maximum cutting precision is guaranteed because of how the saw is designed to cut. The saw’s head travels on linear guides fitted with recirculating ball slides. Also, disc positioning allows cutting from the bottom upwards. So this 45 degree miter saw achieves guaranteed precision. The standard and optional features of this miter saw allow for your customization.
MSA 45° Miter Saw Standard Features
- Frame – The sandblasted, ceramic coated steel frame is durable.
- Head Feed – The variable speed motorized travel head is convenient. Also, the linear guides are fitted with recirculating ball slides.
- Slab Locking – Operators can lock the slab into precisely the right position with 10 pneumatic pistons and 10 slab stops. Therefore securing the slab for precision cuts.
- Worktable – Polizene worktable.
MSA 45° Miter Saw Optional Features
- Frame – Upgrade the frame with hot-dip galvanization so that the durability is increased.
- Pop-up Rollers – The operators position the slab easily when the saw is configured with the “omni” directional rollers.
- Extension Table – Customers choose to add the side extension table so that the workspace is expanded in many cases.
- Water Tray – The built in water tray equips this saw to operate away from a water source.
|MSA TECHNICAL DATA|
|X Axis Travel||10’9″|
|Worktable Dimension||10’9″ x 3’3″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″, 12″, 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Stone Thickness||.4″ to 3.15″|
|Main Motor Power||5.5kW = 7.5HP triphase|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed (optional)||800 rpm – 3500 rpm|