MEC7 VE 3 Phase Polishing Machine
This 3 phase floor grinding and polishing machine polishes marble, terrazzo, concrete, and other materials similar to these. Maintenance professionals can get a bush-hammering plate as an optional feature. However, there are accessories provided. Here is a breakdown of the features of this floor grinding machine so you can determine what you will need.
- Motor – 3-phase motor driven by a frequency inverter so machine output is thus improved.
- Abrasive Holding Plate – Customers can get prismatic, frankfurt or comma type abrasive holding plates for this machine.
- Provided Accessories – Professionals receive these provided accessories with the floor polishing grinder:
- Abrasive Holding Plate
- Shock Absorbing Springs (outer and inner)
- Splash Guard Ring
- Service Wrenches – so maintenance can be performed.
- Transportation Handle
- Machine Level Adjustment – Machine operators can level the machine by the eccentric wheel axis so the machine grinds evenly.
- Variable Speed – Operator can adjust the speed on the machine by selecting one of four different speeds. Hence, the operator has control.
- Accessories – Bush-hammering plate is optional. Therefore, you can customize this machine to suit your needs.
|MEC7 VE TECHNICAL DATA|
|Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm|
|Abrasive Holding Plate||12.6″|
|Plate RPM & Peripheral Speed||
I – 370 rpm – 375 m/min
II – 465 rpm – 470 m/min
III – 560 rpm – 560 m/min
IV – 655 rpm – 655 m/min
|Water Tank Capacity||8.19 Gallons|
|Size||20.47″ x 41.55″ x 51.18″|
|Net Weight||293 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||337 lbs.|