MBS TS Bridge Saw Mobile Bridge CNC Machine
This bridge saw with mobile bridge features a steel frame. The frame is hot-dip galvanized and it offers a CNC axis control with touch-screen color display for cuts programming. The head of this bridge saw features manual tilting and rotation in four positions. Stone fabricators select this saw more than any other Achilli saw because it is the perfect combination of simplicity, flexibility and durability. Take a closer look the features of the MBS TS Bridge Saw:
Advantages of MBS 3 axis bridge saw:
- Hot-dip galvanization treatment makes the machine extremely sturdy and long lasting.
- Monoblock design offers reduced footprint for maximum space saving.
- Work table dimensions: 3500x1900mm (11’5’’x 6’3’’).
- Head Motion – Operators can utilize the motorized the head’s 3 travel axes (x, y, z) with variable speed.
- Head travels along X and Y-axes on steel guides with angled rack and pinion to ensure maximum precision.
- CNC Control – Programmers utilize the CNC axis control unit with touch screen color display for cuts programming.
- Head Rotation – Operator can lock the main motor rotation by push buttons. Also of interest is the manual rotation of the head with hydraulic lock at 0° 90° 180° 270°.
- Head Tilt – Users head can be tilted from 90° to 45° to perform inclined cuts.
- Tilting and Rotating Table – Operator enjoys easy slab loading because of the motorized hydraulic worktable tilt. Manual turn table with pneumatic brake positioning at all degrees and positive locks.
- Work table designed to pour concrete.
Achilli MBS TS Features:
- Galvanized steel bridge compressed, rectified, tensioned and chromed to maximize the accuracy.
- Laser – Machine operator can make precise cuts by utilizing the optional laser alignment device. Therefore, producing quality work.
- Beam protection bellows along the X-axis.
- Head travels along X and Y-axes on steel guides with angled rack and pinion to ensure maximum precision. Head raise and lower on Z-axis on 4 chromed steel columns and a threaded bar.
- Saw is controlled from a 12” color touch screen through user-friendly graphic icons. The monitor is installed on a swing arm on the right side of the machine.
- Pendant Control – Operate the controls from a distance with the pendant control.
Click here for all the information about MBS-TS saw.
|MBS TS TECHNICAL DATA|
|X Axis Travel||11’5″|
|Y Axis Travel||6’4″|
|Z Axis Travel||15″|
|Fixed Worktable Dimensions||11’5″ x 6’3″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||14″ – 20″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Manual Head Tilt||90° – 45°|
|Head Rotation||0° – 90° – 180° – 270°|
|Main Motor Power||11kW = 15HP|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage-Frequency||400V-50/60Hz 230V-60Hz|