MBS TS Bridge Saw Mobile Bridge CNC Machine
This bridge saw with mobile bridge features a steel frame. It is sandblasted and ceramic coated and it offers a CNC axis control with touch-screen color display for cuts programming. The head of this bridge saw features automatic rotation from 0°-360° to allow for programming interpolated straight cuts. Stone fabricators select this saw more than any other Achilli saw because it is the perfect combination of simplicity, flexibility and durability. Take a closer look the features of the MBS TS Bridge Saw:
- Frame – The frame is sandblasted and ceramic coated so it is long lasting.
- Head Motion – Operators can utilize the motorized the head’s 3 travel axes (x, y, z) with variable speed. Additionally, the head travels on steel guides with angled rack and pinion so you can be assured of high precision.
- CNC Control – Programmers utilize the CNC axis control unit with touch screen color display for cuts programming.
- Head Rotation – Operator can lock the main motor rotation by push buttons. Also of interest is the manual rotation of the head from 0° to 340° so the operator can perform interpolated angle cutting in all directions.
- Head Tilt – Users head can be tilted from 90° to 45° to perform inclined cuts.
- Tilting and/or Rotating Table – Operator enjoys easy slab loading because of the motorized hydraulic worktable tilt. Also available is the rotating table.
- Frame – Customers can choose a hot dip galvanized frame. Hence, increasing durability.
- Laser – Machine operator can make precise cuts by utilizing the optional laser alignment device. Therefore, producing quality work.
- Pop-up Rollers – Machinists can add this optional feature and thus receive assistance with easy slab loading.
- Head Rotation – Customers can opt in for an automatic head rotation feature. As a result adjustments take less effort.
- Slab Loader – Operators can lift many times more than their weight with the motorized slab loader. Hence, loading and off-loading slabs is much easier.
- Pendant Control – Operate the controls from a distance with the pendant control.
- Water Tray – You can add a water tray with a built in recycling pump.
|MBS TS TECHNICAL DATA|
|X Axis Travel||118″ to 197″|
|Y Axis Travel||77″|
|Z Axis Travel||15″|
|Fixed Worktable Dimensions||151.5″ x 86.5″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||20″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Manual Head Tilt||90° – 45°|
|Head Rotation||0° – 90° – 180° – 270° / 0° – 340°|
|Main Motor Power||7.5kW = 10HP / 11kW = 15HP|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|
|Main Motor Variable Speed (Special Order)||800 – 2500 rpm|
|Standard Voltage-Frequency||400V-50/60Hz 230V-60Hz|