MBS Monoblock Bridge Saw
This monoblock bridge saw features a steel frame. It is sandblasted and ceramic coated. The head of this bridge saw features manual rotation in the following four orthagonal positions:
Stone fabricators select this saw because it is the perfect combination of efficiency, flexibility and durability. Take a closer look the features of the MBS Monoblock Bridge Saw:
- Frame – The frame is sandblasted and ceramic coated so it is long lasting.
- Head Motion – Operators can utilize the motorized the head’s 3 travel axes (x, y, z) with variable speed. Additionally, the head travels on steel guides with angled rack and pinion so you can be assured of high precision.
- Head Rotation – Operator benefits from manual rotation of the head in four orthogonal position: 0-90-180-270 degrees.
- Head Tilt – Users head can be tilted from 90° to 45° so inclined cuts can be performed.
- Frame – Customers can choose a hot dip galvanized frame. Hence, increasing durability.
- Laser – Machine operator can make precise cuts by utilizing the optional laser alignment device. Therefore, producing quality work.
- Pop-up Rollers – Machinists can add this optional feature and thus receive assistance with easy slab loading.
- Slab Loader – Operators can lift many times more than their weight with the motorized slab loader. Hence, loading and off-loading slabs is much easier.
- Pendant Control – Operate the controls from a distance with the pendant control. Hence, easier operation.
- Water Tray – You can add a water tray with a built in recycling pump.
|MBS TECHNICAL DATA|
|X Axis Travel||10′|
|Y Axis Travel||6′|
|Z Axis Travel||13.75″|
|Fixed Worktable Dimensions||12.5′ x 7.2′|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||20″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Manual Head Tilt||90° – 45°|
|Head Rotation||0° – 90° – 180° – 270° / 0° – 340°|
|Main Motor Power||7.5kW = 10HP|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz|