MAS Multipurpose Stone Fabrication System
The MAS multi-functional system can be used for a variety of purposes including:
- Edge Profiling
- Edge Polishing
Since the MAS system can perform so many different functions, it is a great solution for keeping costs reduced. One machine that can perform many processes with the simple change of the head accessory. This multipurpose stone fabrication system is a machine with the following features:
- Frame: the steel frame is sandblasted and ceramic coated so it is durable.
- Head Motion: motorized head travel with variable speed on x and z axis in both directions. Additionally, there are three different head feed modes:
- Forward Only
- Reverse and Forward (single cycle)
- Forward and Reverse Continuously
This machine has a 2-speed main motor for use on marble and granite.
- Head Tilt: manual head tilt from 90° to 45° for cutting or chamfering and to 0° for edge profiling and polishing.
- Available with pop-up rollers: hydraulic motorized pop-up rollers so slab positioning is easy.
- Extensions & Side Top: No. 12 work table extensions, side extension table 59″ x 34″ and guiding bar with side stops.
- Water Tray: optional water tray with a built in recycling pump.
- Laser: optional laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line so cuts are more accurate.
- Parallel Cuts Device: Machine can be equipped with a special device that, controlling the movement of the side stop, facilitates the execution of parallel cuts. Additionally, the side stop runs parallel to the cutting line by means of a special hand wheel.
This machine is only one of the many Stone Fabrication Specialty Saws by Achilli.
|MAS TECHNICAL DATA|
|X Axis Travel||10′|
|Z Axis Travel||9″|
|Worktable Dimension||10’9″ x 3’3″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||16″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Profiling Wheels||Bore Size 1.38″ – Lower Diameter 2.36″|
|Main Motor Power||5.5kW = 7.5HP triphase|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||5.5 kW = 7.5HP – 1400 rpm (1700 rpm 60Hz)
7.5 kW = 10HP – 2800 rpm (3400 rpm 60 Hz)