TAG Portable Bridge Saw
This TAG 200 Portable Bridge Saw is a dual bridge rail saw that will last over ten years and cuts all materials including the following:
The TAG Bridge Saw features high quality construction and is made in Italy. using the finest materials. It comes with a strong 220 V single phase 3 hp motor that easily cuts sheet materials.
This portable bridge saw offers a water tank reservoir with recycling pump that feeds water from the saw back up through the blade housing. Then the water is channeled to the diamond blade from both sides. Hence the blade runs at a super cool temperature.
Height adjustment is performed by the manual hand crank on this high quality portable bridge saw. So, the operator can cut materials of various thicknesses. Additionally, fabricators perform plunge cuts and step cutting with he height adjustment feature as well.
The TAG stone and tile wet saws tilt with the entire beam to guarantee accuracy of miter cutting and offer a soft on/off button next to the blade.
Advantages of the TAG Portable Bridge Saw
- The worktable is made of galvanized steel rails. Additionally, it features a transportation handle and adjustable squaring bar.
- Double rhomboid beam. So the saw offers high resistance and precision.
- The water tray and recycling pump are self-contained. Hence the saw is fully portable.
- Folding legs provide easy transportation; making its portability easier.
The TAG can have the following accessories included:
- Galvanized Water Tank – Galvanized and painted water tank offers high rust resistance.
- Transport Wheels – Optional wheels provide a truly portable bridge saw.
- Side Tables With Side Stop – The side stop to be mounted on side tables support the slab during the cutting process. So the process is fast precise. Dimensions: 19″ x 17″.
- Side Tables With Rollers – Side extension table equipped with rollers for moving and positioning slabs. Dimensions: 39″ x 18″.
- Laser – Laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line.
TAG Portable Bridge Saws is available with different cutting lengths:
24″ TAG 60
31″ TAG 80
39″ TAG 100
51″ TAG 130
59″ TAG 150
78″ TAG 200
|TAG TECHNICAL DATA|
|Useful Cut||24″ – 31″ – 39″ – 51″ – 59″ – 78″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″, 12″, 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Main Motor Power||2.2kW = 3HP 1-phase|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||2800 RPM 50Hz – 3400 RPM 60Hz|