GOLD CNC Controlled 4 Axis Bridge Saw
This GOLD CNC Controlled 4 axis bridge saw offers a monoblock structure for easy installation; it does not reqire a foundation. Additionally, the GOLD features a high precision head motion on linear guides with recirculating ball slides. This is accomplished with motors equipped with frequency inverters.
Advantages of the GOLD 4 Axis Bridge Saw
- Is customizable to meet your requirements.
- Monoblock structure for easy installation.
- Available with various worktables including:
- Fixed Worktable
- Tilting Worktable
- Rotating Worktable
- Automatic head rotation.
- 0°-90° head tilt range.
- 1/2″ gas connection for mounting core drills.
The GOLD CNC Controlled 4 Axis Bridge Saw can have the following accessories included:
- Galvanized Frame – Hot dipped galvanized frame for machine durability.
- Rotating Table – Available with free lock and positive locks at ± 180°, ± 90°, ± 45° and 0°.
- Tilting Worktable – Motorized and CNC-controlled hydraulic worktable tilt, for easy slab loading. Worktable dimensions 138″x75″.
- Pop Up Rollers – Hydraulic motorized pop-up rollers for easy slab loading and positioning.
- Pendant Control – Cable or wireless pendant control enabling quick head movement when the operator is working far from the control position.
- Water Tank – Water tank with built in recycling pump for model with fixed worktable.
- Slab Loader – Motorized slab loader with hydraulic tilt permitting easy slab loading and off loading from machine’s worktable, in machines with fixed worktable.
- Laser – Laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line.
|GOLD 4 Axis Bridge Saw|
|X Axis Travel||138″|
|Y Axis Travel||78.75″|
|Z Axis Travel||15″|
|Worktable Dimensions||189″ x 87″|
|Blade Diameter||14″ – 20″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Manual Head Tilt||90°-0°|
|Head Rotation||0°-90° / 0°-360°|
|Main Motor Power||11kW = 15HP|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||1400 RPM 50Hz – 1700 RPM 60Hz|
|Main Motor Variable Speed (Optional)||800 RPM – 2500 RPM|
|Standard Voltage/Frequency||400V-50/60Hz / 230V-60Hz 3 Phase|