GOLD CNC Controlled 4 Axis Bridge Saw
This GOLD CNC Controlled 4+1 axis bridge saw offers a monoblock structure for easy installation; it does not reqire a foundation. Additionally, the GOLD features a high precision head motion on linear guides with recirculating ball slides. This is accomplished with motors equipped with frequency inverters.
Advantages of the GOLD 4 Axis Bridge Saw
- Hot-dip galvanization treatment makes the machine extremely sturdy and long lasting.
- Monoblock structure for easy installation and reduced footprint for maximum space saving.
- Motorized hydraulic tilting worktable reduced footprint for maximum space saving.
- Work table designed to pour concrete.
- High precision head motion on linear guides (X-axis and Z-axis) with recirculating ball slides by means of motors controlled by digital inverters.
- Beam protection bellows along X-axis and Z-axis.
- All guides are automatically lubricated.
- Automatic head rotation.
- Automatic head tilt 0°-90°.
- 1/2″ gas connection for mounting core bits to perform automatic drilling cycles.
- Laser alignment device 30mW
- Remote wireless control unit
- Program licence to convert CAD files to DXF
CNC control unit:
The GOLD CNC Controlled 4+1 Axis Bridge Saw is controlled from a 12” color touch screen through user-friendly graphic icons. The monitor is installed on a swing arm on the right side of the machine.
- Manual mode: In this environment the saw works as a “manual” machine that does not require any programming skill, so even the most unexperienced operator can use it.
- Automatic mode: automatic programs can be entered to perform, IN ANY DIRECTIONS, a series of parallel cuts at the same length and distance from each other.
- Leveling menu and inclined surfaces
- Surface engraving
- 45° mitering on both X and Y-axis.
- Advanced: automatic programs can be entered to perform, in one single program, multiple cutting in all directions.
- Profiling: through the drawing menu, artistic frames and decorations for funerary art, square columns or
capitals can be created.
- Macro: this funtion permits to draw particular “point to point” figures by entering cartesian or polar coordinates.
|GOLD 4+1 Axis Bridge Saw|
|X Axis Travel||13’1″|
|Y Axis Travel||7’8″|
|Z Axis Travel||12″|
|Worktable Dimensions||11’5″ x 7’3″|
|Blade Diameter||14″ – 20″|
|Blade Bore Size||2″|
|Automatic Head Tilt||90°-0°|
|Main Motor Power||11kW = 15HP|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||800-3000 RPM|
|Standard Voltage/Frequency||400V-50/60Hz / 230V-60Hz 3 Phase|