LM30 VE Universal Floor Grinding Machine and Polisher
This single phase floor grinding machine grinds marble, terrazzo, concrete, granite, gres and other materials similar to them. Maintenance professionals can get extra weight and a bush-hammering plate as an optional feature. However, there are accessories provided. Here is a breakdown of the features of this floor grinding machine so you can determine what you will need.
Achilli LM30-VE advantages:
LM30-VE is our best sold floor grinder, the most popular model for professional floor grinder operators:
- Three-phase motor driven by frequency inverter thus improving machine output.
- Selection of four different speeds to optimize working of the floor.
- Machine level adjustment by eccentric wheel axis.
- Transport handle and pivoting wheel facilitate machine movements.
- Structure: Sturdy and compact structure. Aluminum tank with epoxy powder finish.
- Motor: Three-phase motor driven by frequency inverter thus improving machine output. Available with 2.2kW-3HP motor or with a powerful motor 3kW-4HP.
- Abrasive Holding Plate – Customers can get prismatic, frankfurt or comma type abrasive holding plates for this machine.
- Provided Accessories – Professionals receive these provided accessories with the floor polishing grinder:
- Abrasive Holding Plate
- Shock Absorbing Springs
- Splash Guard Ring
- Service Wrenches
- Machine Level Adjustment – Machine operators can level the machine by the eccentric wheel axis so the machine grinds evenly.
- Accessories – Extra weight and Bush-hammering plate for surface bush hammering, available with different grits is optional. Therefore, the machine can be customized to your needs.
- Planetary head diam. 11.8″ complete with flange and toolholders to easily work granite and hard stones and to optimize processing on all surfaces.
- Single head driving plate diam. 17″, for using single head machine tooling. The inverter lower speed is programmed for the use of single head machine pads and accessories, exploiting the polishing result.
You can see the full line of floor machines right here on the site.
|LM30 VE TECHNICAL DATA|
|Power||2.2Kw – 3HP/3kW – 4HP|
|Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm|
|Abrasive Holding Plate||11.81″|
|Plate RPM & Peripheral Speed||
I – 150 rpm – 141 m/min
II – 351 rpm – 330 m/min
III – 439 rpm – 413 m/min
IV – 527 rpm – 496 m/min
|Water Tank Capacity||6.87 Gallons|
|Size||19.69″ x 39.17″ x 51.18″|
|Net Weight||220 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||265 lbs.|