CMS Wet Compound Miter Saw
This water circulating wet 14″ sliding compound miter saw is designed for performance. The powerful 3 HP 220 V 13.5 amp motor is capable of turning 3400 RPM. Delivering the most powerful output with durability for a compound miter saw is the result of those specifications. In addition to the powerful motor, the CMS wet compound miter saw offers a water tank with built in recycling pump for continuous wet cuts.
Not looking to run a 14″ blade? No problem. This CMS compound miter saw runs any of the following blade sizes:
If you are looking for adjustable height, this saw is a great choice. The adjustable legs allow for a height range of 29″ to 36″ height requirements.
Achilli CMS Functionality
With all the same features as traditional compound miter saws, the Achilli CMS will feel right at home; only better. This specialty saw is the perfect tool for multiple uses. The functionality of the CMS Wet Compound Miter Saw includes a variety of operability. This “chop saw” can accomplish plunge cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, and compound miter cuts. Using the CMS, stone professionals make straight cuts for a range of applications.
The saw’s power means it works well for cutting a variety of materials too. In fact, all sorts of material can be cut using this compound miter cutting machine, including:
- Natural Stone
- Cement Board
This compound miter saw cuts virtually all materials. Only, when you use this saw, you’ll be cutting the material with continuous water cooling because of the built in recycling pump and water tank. The powerful 3 HP motor cutting in the water cooled environment makes it an extraordinary machine for professionals cutting a variety of stone and other materials.
Customization Options Available
The Achilli CMS saw is also customizable. Since each pro has different requirements for cutting, this chop saw for cutting stone is configurable. Select from a range of accessories to customize your saw or get in touch with us to discuss your customization specifications. We can work with you to configure your perfect compound miter wet saw.
CMS Compound Wet Miter Saw Standard Features
- Frame – The galvanized steel frame structure is durable and lasts.
- Diamond Blade – Comes with a 12″ or 14″ blade.
- Tools – The saw comes with necessary blade and bolt wrenches.
- Water Tank – The water tank with built in recycling pump cools the blade. This means that the saw keeps the blade and the material cool during cutting.
- Swiveling Head Assembly – Operators can lock the slab into precisely the right position from ±45° to 0°.
- Additionally, the saw has positive locks at ±45°, ±22.5°, and 0°. This means operators secure the slab for precision cuts.
CMS 45° Miter Saw Optional Accessories
- Side Extensions – Each 47″ side extension mounts to either side of the saw. Additionally, multiple extensions can be chained together to provide a cutting support for any length of material. The extensions feature fully galvanized legs which are height adjustable. Each 47″ extensions come with a rip fence.
- One Side Extension – Total length of 63.2″ from blade to extension end.
- Two Side extensions – Total length of 110″ from end to end with extensions on either side of the saw.
This Achilli compound wet miter saw comes with a 1 year warranty.
|CMS Technical data:|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″, 12″, 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Main Motor Power||2.2kW=3HP (230V) or 2Kw=2.8HP (110V) Single Phase|
|Main Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|