ATS HT 12 Inch Portable Tile Saw
This bench saw is great for tiling. Floor tiling professionals appreciate its light weight and accuracy. However, its portability is not its only noticeable feature. Operators can use the standard and optional features below to get the best performance out of this 12 inch portable tile saw.
- Head Motion – Professionals that choose this portable tile saw with manual head feed will get different useful cuts: 2’- 2’7”- 3’3” – 4’3”.
- Worktable – Operators value the rubber coated metal because it adds to the durability. Additionally, there is a built-in handle and adjustable squaring bar. Thus, making work more efficient.
- Bridge Tilt – Professional tilers can make great use of the manual bridge tilt. So cutting from 90 to 45 degrees is achievable.
- Folding Legs – Tilers can easily fold the legs up on this bench saw. Additionally, it is light weight so it is portable.
- Water Tank – Self-contained water recycling tray and pump.
- Adjustable Cutting Depth – Operators can use the “plunge” cutting mechanism to adjust the cutting depth.
- Extension Table – Professionals needing additional work space can add optional extension table so they can increase flexibility.
ATS HT portable tile saws come in a variety of configurations. While this saw makes use of an 12″ blade, this saw comes in a line that uses 8″ blades. if you are interested in the “little brother” of this model, check out this 8″ portable tile saw.
The ATS is available with different cutting lengths at customer’s choice:
24″ ATS 60
31″ ATS 80
39″ ATS 100
51″ ATS 130
|ATS HT TECHNICAL DATA|
|Useful Cut||24″ – 31″ – 39″ – 51″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||12″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||2.2kW=3HP / 1.8kW=2.5HP 1phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||230V-50/60Hz – 115V-50/60Hz|