ATS 60 8 Inch Portable Tile Saw
This wet tile saw is great for tiling. Floor tiling professionals appreciate its light weight and 24″ cutting length. However, its portability is not its only noticeable feature. Operators can use the standard and optional features below to get the best performance out of this 8 inch portable tile saw.
- Head Motion – Professionals that choose this portable tile saw with manual head feed will get a 24″ useful cut.
- Worktable – Operators value the rubber coated metal because it adds to the durability. Additionally, there is a built-in handle and adjustable squaring bar. Thus, making work more efficient.
- Bridge Tilt – Professional tilers can make great use of the manual bridge tilt. So cutting from 90 to 45 degrees is achievable.
- Folding Legs – Tilers can easily fold the legs up on this bench saw. Additionally, it is light weight so it is portable.
- Water Tank – Self-contained water recycling tray and pump.
- Adjustable Cutting Depth – Operators can use the “plunge” cutting mechanism to adjust the cutting depth.
- Extension Table – Professionals needing additional work space can add optional extension table so they can increase flexibility.
ATS portable tile saws come in a variety of configurations. While this saw makes use of an 8″ blade, this saw comes in an HT line that uses 12″ blades. if you are interested in the “big brother” of this model, check out this 12″ portable tile saw with 24″ cutting length.
|ATS 60 TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||8″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||1.1kW = 1.5HP 1-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||230V-50/60Hz – 115V-50/60Hz|
Weha USA is the US branch of Weha, a manufacturer of many products related to the fabrication industry: Stone material handling equipment, granite and stone transport, stone storage systems, slab A frames, clamps, slab and stone vacuum lifters, scissor lifters, air tools, monument tools, diamond tools, etc.