ARS Angle Cutting Revolving Saw
This circular cross cut revolving saw is great for simplifying cuts on small pieces. Floor tiling professionals with a specialty in design appreciate its revolving motion. Operators can use the standard and optional features below to get the best performance out of this revolving cross cutting saw.
- Head Motion – Operators can move the head manually while working with slabs of 1’4″ to 2′ depending on the angle. Therefore, achieving complete control of cutting.
- Head Rotation – Designers enjoy the swiveling head assembly range of +45° – 0° – -45° because it allows for cutting control.
- Circular cross cut revolving saw for angle cutting, developed and designed to simplify cuts on small pieces;
- Precision goniometer;
- Manual or motorized feed;
- Swiveling head assembly from ±45 to 0 degree with positive locks at ±45 and 0 degree.
- Laser – Operators can get laser accuracy with the laser alignment device mounted on the head. Hence, precision cuts can be made.
- Automatic Speed Reduction – Customers can add the optional automatic cross forwarding speed reduction so the end of the cut is clean.
- Extension Table – Operators can increase the working area by adding the optional extension table. Additionally, the extension table has rollers so moving pieces is easier.
- Variable Speed – Operators may also choose to add motorized head travel with variable speed so that the head movement is easier.
ARS revolving cross cut saws come in a variety of configurations. While this saw makes use of 10″, 12″, or 14″ blades, the ARS 100 HT uses 16″ blades. If you are interested in the “big brother” of this model, check out this 16″ or 18″ revolving cross cutting saw.
|ARS 100 TECHNICAL DATA|
|Max Cutting Depth||4″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″, 12″, 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||4kW = 5.5HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz|