ANR for Cutting Granite on Site
This portable bench saw has a self circulating water tank. The ANR portable bench saw is widely used in stone workshops, is great for cutting granite on site, and can take 10″, 12″, or 14″ blades. This saw is multi-functional and can perform horizontal cutting and slotting. The ANR is also capable of profiling straight slab edges.
It is one of a kind. We are not aware in the marketplace of other saws in this range that can equal its performance. The beam of this saw, rectified on 6 faces where 12 adjustable bearings run, has a special shape, with two small horns, specifically designed to attain lack of deflection and the greatest cutting precision for a portable saw. With its 2000mm maximum length of cut, it is absolutely ideal for fabricating perfect sills and steps.
- Useful Cut – This portable bench saw with manual head feed is available with different useful cuts up to 78″.
- Worktable – Constructed with galvanized steel rails, the worktable is high quality and durable.
- Bridge Tilt – Professional stone installers can make great use of the manual bridge tilt. So cutting from 90 to 45 degrees is achievable.
- Water Tank – Self-contained water recycling tray and pump.
- Adjustable Cutting Depth – Operators can use the manual depth adjustment mechanism to adjust the cutting depth.
- Extension Tables – Professionals needing additional work space can add optional extension tables so they can increase flexibility.
- Slot Device – Operators perform horizontal cutting and slotting of slab edges with the optional slot device. Also, the provided adapter permits the use of shaped wheels to create and polish various profiles on the straight edge.
- Laser – Professionals can add a laser alignment device so cuts are as precise as possible.
ANR portable bench saws come in a variety of configurations. So check it out if your are interested in cutting granite on site. While this saw makes use of a 10″, 12″, or 14″ blade, this saw comes in an HT line that uses 16″ or 18″ blades. If you are interested in the “big brother” of this model, check out this 16″ – 20″ portable bench saw .
The ANR is available with different cutting lengths:
24″ ANR 60
31″ ANR 80
39″ ANR 100
51″ ANR 130
59″ ANR 150
78″ ANR 200
|ANR TECHNICAL DATA|
|Useful Cut||24″ – 31″ – 39″ – 51″ – 59″ – 78″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″ 12″ 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||2.2kW = 3HP 1-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|