ANR HT Portable Bench Saw
This portable bench saw has a self circulating water tank. The ANR HT portable bench saw is widely used in stone workshops and can take 16″, 18″ or 20″ blades. This saw is multi-functional and can perform horizontal cutting and slotting, ANR HT is also capable of of profiling straight slab edges.
- Useful Cut – Professionals that choose this portable bench saw with manual head feed will get up to 78″ useful cut.
- Worktable – Constructed with galvanized steel rails, the worktable is high quality and durable.
- Bridge Tilt – Professional stone installers can make great use of the manual bridge tilt. So cutting from 90 to 45 degrees is achievable.
- Water Tank – Self-contained water recycling tray and pump.
- Adjustable Cutting Depth – Operators can use the manual depth adjustment mechanism to adjust the cutting depth.
- Extension Table – Professionals needing additional work space can add optional extension tables so they can increase flexibility.
- Slot Device – Operators can use the optional slot device to perform horizontal cutting and slotting of slab edges. Also, the provided adapter permits the use of shaped wheels to create and polish various profiles on the straight edge.
- Laser – Professionals can add a laser alignment device so cuts are as precise as possible.
The model ANR-HT is available with different cutting lengths:
24″ ANR-HT 60
31″ ANR-HT 80
39″ ANR-HT 100
51″ ANR-HT 130
59″ ANR-HT 150
78″ ANR-HT 200
ANR portable bench saws come in a variety of configurations. While this saw makes use of a 16″, 18″ or 20″ blade, this saw comes in a line that uses 10″, 12″, or 14″ blades. If you are interested in the “little brother” of this model, check out this 10″ – 14″ portable bench saw.
|ANR HT TECHNICAL DATA|
|Useful Cut||24″ – 31″ – 39″ – 51″ – 59″ – 78″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||16″ – 18″ – 20″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||4kW = 5.5HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz|