ALU 80 Portable Light Bench Saw
This wet tile saw with portable bench is ideal for use on construction sites. Additionally, the sliding bench is great for use on a variety of building materials. Tile installers can transport the saw easily by folding the legs up so that it is easy to load. This portable light bench saw is sturdy and made for accurate cutting. The features of the ALU 80 are as follows:
ALU 80 Features
- Bench Motion – The manual bench feed for tile machine allows for a 31″ useful cut.
- Depth Adjustment – Construction professionals can adjust the cutting depth using the “plunge” mechanism.
- Worktable – Operators can make good use of the adjustable squaring bar so that the cuts are accurate. Also, the built in handle on the worktable results in easy portability.
- Head Tilt – Operators can use the bridge tilt for cutting from 90° to 45° so that cuts are accurate.
- Water Tank – The ALU 80 offers a self contained water tank with a pump so the machine does not need to be next to a water source.
- Legs – Folding legs for easy transport.
The ALU 80 portable tile bench saw offers a 31″ useful cut. However, the brothers to this machine are:
- 24″ ALU 60 portable saw with a 24″ cut
- 39″ ALU 100 portable saw with a 39″ cut
- 51″ ALU 130 portable saw with a 51″ cut
- 59″ ALU 150 portable saw with a 59″ cut
These portable, light bench saws are for construction professionals that prefer tough, portable saw.
|ALU 80 TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″ 12″ 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power (standard)||2.2kW = 3HP 1-phase|
|Motor Power (special order)||3kW = 4HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
Weha USA is the US branch of Weha, a manufacturer of many products related to the fabrication industry: Stone material handling equipment, granite and stone transport, stone storage systems, Slab A frames, clamps, Slab and stone vacuum lifters, scissor lifters, air tools, monument tools, diamond tools, etc.