AFR A ZM HT Fixed Bridge Saw
This machine is great for use in small and large fabrication shops because of its configuration. This is a great saw for fabricating 1 to 3 kitchens per week and it is outstanding for repetitive production work. If we talk about frame, we can consider it the most robust version compared to the manual system. All movements are motorized but, in case of specific need, it is always possible to use it as a manual saw.
Additionally, The AFR A ZM HT fixed bridge saw is equipped with a number of features and offers optional features as well. The standard and optional features include:
AFR A ZM HT Standard Features
- Head Feed – Motorized head feed with variable speed in both directions so the operator has control.
- Useful cut – Available with several useful cuts, according to customer requirements: 3’3” – 4’11” – 6’6” – 8’2” – 9’10” – 10’10” – 11”5’
- Worktable – The worktable is made of galvanized steel rails with powder finish, hence it is durable.
- Extension Tables – This saw is equipped with No. 2 side extension tables 31.5″ x 23″ and side stop, therefore it is expandable.
- Cutting Depth Adjustment – Motorized cutting depth adjustment by geared motor.
- Bridge Tilt – Due to the manual bridge tilt for cutting from 90 to 45 degrees fabricators are able to make precise cuts.
- Beam design – Maximum cutting precision guaranteed by a special beam design.
- Suitable for stone, quartz, ceramic and sintered material slabs.
- Water Tank – The machine is equipped with water tank with built in recycling pumps.
AFR A ZM HT Optional Features
- Laser – Laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line so you are always on track.
- Device for Parallel Cuts – Machine can be equipped with a special device that facilitates the execution of parallel cuts.
- Multiple Blades – Professionals can equip the saw with multiple blades for processing anti-slip grooves.
- Brackets – Brackets for manual fixing of thin plates. Along the side stop, it is possible to fix 6 or more brackets, each one adjustable individually.
Browse AFR Series
Fabricators can choose from an entire line of AFR fixed bridge saws. Although all saws in the series are very similar, they are configurable in a variety of ways. Hence, professionals are free to customize the perfect saw.
|AFR A ZM HT TECHNICAL DATA|
|Useful Cut||3’3” – 4’11” – 6’6” – 8’2” – 9’10” – 10’10” – 11”5’|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||16″ 18″ 20″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||4kW = 5.5HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz|