AFR M-HT Fixed Bridge Manual Saw
The AFR M-HT fixed bridge manual saw is a compact and sturdy saw with a fixed bridge. The bridge tilt and the water tank with built-in recycling pump make it suitable for workshops. It is equipped with 1 extension table to increase stability and facilitate the movement of the work pieces. This saw works with 16″, 18″ and 20″ blades. The standard and optional features include:
AFR M HT Features
- Head Feed – Manual head feed.
- Useful cut – AFR M-HT is available with different cutting lengths: 31″ – 39″ – 51″.
- Worktable – The worktable is made of galvanized steel rails with powder finish, hence it is durable.
- Extension Tables – This saw is equipped with a side extension table 31.5″ x 23″.
- Cutting Depth Adjustment – Another feature is the manual cutting depth adjustment.
- Bridge Tilt – Due to the manual bridge tilt for cutting from 90 to 45 degrees fabricators are able to make precise cuts.
- Water Tank – The machine worktable is equipped with a water tank with built in recycling pump.
- Laser – Optional laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line so you are always on track.
Browse AFR Series:
Fabricators can choose from an entire line of AFR fixed bridge saws. Although all saws in the series are very similar, they are configurable in a variety of ways. Hence, professionals are free to customize the perfect saw.
|AFR M HT TECHNICAL DATA|
|Useful Cut||31″ – 39″ – 51″|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||16″ – 18″ – 20″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||4kW = 5.5HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz|