AFR 200C Fixed Bridge Manual Saw
The AFR 200C fixed bridge manual saw is a compact and sturdy saw with a fixed bridge. The bridge tilt and the water tank with built-in recycling pump make it suitable for workshops. It is equipped with 2 extension tables to increase stability and facilitate the movement of the work pieces. The standard and optional features include:
AFR 200C Standard Features
- Head Feed – Manual feed head with variable speed in both directions so the operator has control.
- Worktable – The worktable is made of galvanized steel rails with powder finish, hence it is durable.
- Extension Tables – This saw is equipped with No. 2 side extension tables 31.5″ x 23″ and side stop, therefore it is expandable.
- Cutting Depth Adjustment – Another manual feature is the cutting depth adjustment.
- Bridge Tilt – Due to the manual bridge tilt for cutting from 90 to 45 degrees fabricators are able to make precise cuts.
AFR 200C Optional Features
- Laser – Laser alignment device mounted on the head shows the blade’s cutting line so you are always on track.
- Device for Parallel Cuts – Machine can be equipped with a special device that facilitates the execution of parallel cuts.
- Water Tank – Professionals can add a water tank with built in recycling pump.
Browse AFR Series
Fabricators can choose from an entire line of AFR fixed bridge saws. Although all saws in the series are very similar, they are configurable in a variety of ways. Hence, professionals are free to customize the perfect saw.
|AFR 200C TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||10″ 12″ 14″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||3kW = 4HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||2800 rpm 50Hz – 3400 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||400V-50Hz / 230V-60Hz|
Weha USA is the US branch of Weha, a manufacturer of many products related to the fabrication industry: Stone material handling equipment, granite and stone transport, stone storage systems, slab A frames, clamps, slab and stone vacuum lifters, scissor lifters, air tools, monument tools, diamond tools, etc.