ADR 130 Portable Block Saw
The ADR 130 portable block has a sliding head that is great for cutting thick building materials. Owners of this stone saw can count on its longevity because of the sturdy construction. Additionally, this stone saw delivers a high degree of accuracy. The ADR 130 CE offers a variety of standard features as well as a few optional features that can be added to enhance the performance of this wet stone saw. The standard and optional features are as follows:
ADR 130 Standard Features
- Head Motion – The Manual head feed of the ADR 130 delivers a cutting length of 51″.
- Cutting Depth – This portable block saw offers a manual cutting depth adjustment for the convenience and accuracy of the operator.
- Worktable – With a worktable made from galvanized steel rails the ADR 130 CE is a durable saw. Additionally, the the built in handle and squaring bar make using this saw on the job site convenient.
- Bridge Tilt – The operator can manually tilt the bridge on this block saw for cutting 90° to 45°.
- Water Tank – The self-contained water try and recycling pump allow the operator to use this saw away from a water source.
- Portability – Construction professionals can fold the legs up for easy transport making this stone saw portable.
ADR 130 Optional Features
- Extension Table – Customers can choose to add side extension table(s) so that there is a larger support area for the operator.
The useful cut of this saw is 51″. If you would like a portable block saw with a 39″ cut, the ADR 100 is what you are looking for.
|ADR 130 CE TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||25.5″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||4kW = 5.5HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||3 Phase 400V-50Hz|