ADR 100 Portable Block Saw
The ADR 100 portable block saw is great for cutting thick building materials because of its sliding head. Owners of this stone saw can count on its longevity as a result of its sturdy construction. Additionally, this stone is very accurate. The ADR 100 CE offers a variety of standard features as well as a few optional features that can be added to enhance the performance of this wet stone saw. The standard and optional features are as follows:
ADR 100 Standard Features
- Head Motion – The Manual head feed of the ADR 100 delivers a cutting length of 39″.
- Cutting Depth – This portable block saw offers a manual cutting depth adjustment for the convenience and accuracy of the operator.
- Worktable – With a worktable made from galvanized steel rails the ADR 100 CE is a durable saw. Additionally, the the built in handle and squaring bar make using this saw on the job site convenient.
- Bridge Tilt – The operator can manually tilt the bridge on this block saw for cutting 90° to 45°.
- Water Tank – The self-contained water try and recycling pump allow the operator to use this saw away from a water source.
- Portability – Construction professionals can fold the legs up for easy transport making this stone saw portable.
ADR Optional Features:
- Extension Table – Customers can choose to add side extension table(s) so that there is a larger support area for the operator.
The useful cut of this saw is 39″. If you would like a portable block saw with a 51″ cut, the ADR 100 is what you are looking for.
|ADR 100 CE TECHNICAL DATA|
|Diamond Blade Diameter||25.5″|
|Blade Bore Size||1″|
|Motor Power||4kW = 5.5HP 3-phase|
|Motor Rotation Speed||1400 rpm 50Hz – 1700 rpm 60Hz|
|Standard Voltage||3 Phase 400V-50Hz|